CASE REPORT: MANAGEMENT OPTIONS OF MORBIDLY ADHERENT PLACENTA
In the currentstudy, two cases of abnormally adherent placenta were reported and presented. The first case was treated by the conservative method, oxytocic drugs and methotrexate medication helped to separate the placenta and preserve the uterus. In the second case, hysterectomy was done to save the patient’s life.
2. ACOG committee on obstetric practice. ACOG committee opinion No.266: January (2002) placenta accrete. Obstet Gyneco2002; 99(1):169-170.
3. Berthelot-Ricou A, Villota BJ, Eggermont-Gavage J, Birsan-Francesca A, Von Theobald P. New Multidisciplinary Approach of Conservative Surgical Management of Placenta Percreta Antenatally Diagnosed. Surgery Curr Res. 2014; 4:195.
4. Swaminarayan DG, Nanda SS, Desai MR. A Case Report on Placenta Percreta involving Urinary Bladder. J South Asian Feder Menopause Soc 2004; 2(1):38-9.
5. Nishijima K, Shukunami K, Arikura S , Kotsuji F.. An operative technique for conservative management of placenta accreta. Obstet Gynecol. 2005;105(5 Pt2): 1201–1203.
6. Caliskan E, Vural B, Turkoz E, Tan O.Conservative surgical management of placenta percreta: two cases with an emphasis on tubal patency Gynecol SurgeryEndoscopy, Imaging, and Allied Techniques2005;2(1):29-31.
7. Mechery J, Burch D.Alternative management of placenta accreta. Gynecolo 2005;3(1): 143-154.